Searching for a trusted car specialist to examine and mend your European automobile? We have the expertise and experience you desire at the European Service Center! Each of our professionals is specifically trained and equipped to provide solutions for premium brands, such as Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, and Land Rover.
Our local team at the Dallas service center has been serving the community for years. Countless drivers rely on our knowledgeable specialists for tailored maintenance and repair solutions. The results speak for themselves, but our happy customers also have lots to say! If you’d like to schedule an appointment at our Dallas, TX auto shop, contact us today at (469) 453-5800.
European Service Center
6020 Cedar Springs Rd
Dallas, Texas 75235
European Car Specialists
Extensive experience is admirable, but what do you have to gain from bringing your European automobile to a specialist? The intimate knowledge of a specialist enables him or her to avoid pitfalls that other mechanics sometimes fall into. For instance, some generalized auto shops have been known to overfill the oil pans in certain Porsche models, because they aren’t familiar with the unusual size of the cars’ reserves. If that happened with your vehicle, you would experience unpleasant smoke emissions as the hot engine block slowly cooked the leaking oil.
There are other benefits you can only enjoy with a European car specialist, such as:
- A vast array of repair solutions
- Tailored maintenance service
- More reliable inspection results
- The latest technical knowledge on European car models
Special Brands We Serve
We service quite a few of the most popular luxury brands. Discover in-demand repair and maintenance solutions in each of the links below! You can also arrange your own convenient appointment by contacting our friendly staff at (469) 453-5800. We’ll find a day and time that’s convenient for your schedule.
- Mercedes Auto Service Bring your Mercedes into our Dallas service center for our special maintenance package! We’ll keep your vehicle in peak condition.
- BMW Auto Service If your BMW is due for an inspection or general tuneup, come to our experienced mechanics for outstanding results.
- Land Rover Auto Service Ensure your Land Rover receives the best repair and maintenance service available. Talk with our courteous staff today!
- Jaguar Auto Service Keep your luxurious Jaguar on the road and in top condition! Check your maintenance schedule and arrange an appointment.
- Porsche Auto Service Have you noticed unusual sounds or sluggishness in your Porsche engine? Consult our professionals about fixing the issue.
- Audi Auto Service Continue that smooth, pleasurable Audi experience with timely maintenance. Check your schedule and see if your vehicle is due.
- Volkswagen Auto Service Find out why countless Volkswagen owners rely on our courteous specialists for maintenance and repairs!
Essential Maintenance Services
Did you know that your car model comes with its own maintenance schedule, as suggested by the manufacturer? It’s true! Whether you cruise the highways in a BMW Z4 or a Porsche Cayenne, timely maintenance ensures that your vehicle continues to enjoy peak performance. By adhering to the guidelines set out in your owner’s manual, you can avoid many of the common pitfalls that Dallas drivers find themselves in.
Our Dallas service center is here to support you with all your maintenance needs. These solutions address the alignment issues, fluid losses, and part degradation that naturally affect your European automobile over its many years of operation. Below are some of the many services that we provide at the European Service Center.
- ABS System Diagnostics
- Automatic Transmission Services
- Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
- Catalytic Converter Service
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis
- Cooling (A/C) & Heating System Checkups
- Drivetrain Services
- Engine Diagnostics
- Fuel Injection Service
- Oil Leak Services
- and Many More!
If you simply haven’t had your vehicle examined in a long time, consider our convenient general maintenance package, which includes a comprehensive inspection, fluid changes, tire tuneup, valve, adjustments, belt and hose repair, airbag checks and even spark plug and/or coil changes.
Professional Vehicle Repairs
As we’ve mentioned before, specialists ensure proper care and better results for your European automobile. This is especially important when it comes to critical repairs that could determine the future of your vehicle! At the European Service Center, our team offers a full suite of repair solutions, so that you can entrust your Mercedes, Land Rover, and/or Volkswagen into our hands for a full recovery.
What sort of repairs can you find at our Dallas service center? Whether your vehicle needs relief from an engine malfunction or an error in the drivetrain, you can count on our team for all of your repair needs.
Signs Your Vehicle Needs Repair
While drivers can always wait until their vehicle breaks down on the highway, it’s usually better to address the problem before things get out of control. Thankfully, there are warning signs that will tell you if there’s trouble going on beneath the surface. Below are just a handful of the many symptoms you might run into!
- The car is making unusual sounds in the under the hood.
- You encounter lag times when you try to accelerate.
- A burning or musty smell comes from the engine.
- Your exhaust pipe or engine starts emitting dark smoke.
- Warning lights have turned on.
- The vehicle can’t reach higher gears.
- Your vehicle experiences partial or complete power loss.
- Accelerating or braking is accompanied by a jerking motion.
- The brakes “slip” or give a little when you apply them quickly.
Any of these problems could indicate part failure within your vehicle. It’s crucial for your safety and your car’s functionality that you address these problems as quickly as possible. Even seemingly minor problems can get worse as isolated part failure puts stress on the rest of the car. But our team at the European Service Center is happy to help!
Call & Schedule Your Service Appointment!
Call (469) 453-5800 today and schedule your appointment at our Dallas service center! Our professionals will closely examine your vehicle and determine the underlying source of the problem(s). Afterwards, they’ll discuss your best maintenance or repair options with you. Once you’ve approved the work, you can expect outstanding results from our service team!