Proper repair and maintenance are essential to avoiding costly repairs and ensuring you are getting the most out of your European automobile. Our mechanics are specially trained and certified in the unique systems that European cars are equipped with, and they have the diagnostic tools and dealership level software at their hands to troubleshoot any issue your car may be experiencing. Let European Service Center give your vehicle a full-service inspection so you can have peace of mind when driving down the road. We provide vehicle maintenance on all European makes and models to ensure that your auto is always in optimal condition.
The Importance of General Maintenance
Every type of vehicle requires regular maintenance and care in order to keep it running efficiently. Typically, general maintenance schedules can be found in the owner’s manual of the vehicle and layout when to complete each type of task. Our experts are knowledgeable in all maintenance tasks so you can rest assured that your vehicle is being serviced as it should be. We fully inspect your vehicle to identify any hidden damages or problems and provide a complete maintenance service. Our general maintenance service includes:
- General Tune-up: Keep your vehicle’s system clean and in tip-top shape with a spark plug or coil change, fluid check and refill, brake inspection, and more.
- Valve Adjustments: Ensure your engine is receiving optimal mixtures of air and fuel with a valve adjustment.
- Oil and Filter Change: Your oil acts as your engine’s lubricator and temperature controller. Make sure it’s always clean and clear with regular oil changes.
- Driver Belt and Hose Repair: Make sure your vehicle’s hoses and belts are in good condition to prevent leaks and power issues.
- Brake Fluid and Flush Services: Brake fluid allows your vehicle to stop safely. We make sure your vehicle’s brake fluid is clean and at proper levels.
- Airbag/SRS System Repair: Accidents, as well as electrical issues, can cause a malfunction in your vehicle’s safety system. Make sure your vehicle is safe and secure with an SRS system check.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change: Ensure that your transmission offers smooth gear transition and acceleration with proper transmission fluid servicing.
- Tire Maintenance (rotate/balance): Proper tire maintenance prevents steering problems and issues with components like the springs and control arm. We inspect your wheel system and tire pressure for optimal driving.
Schedule your BMW service or stop by any one of our European Service Center locations in Dallas and Houston Texas or the greater Atlanta Georgia area. Our expert staff and qualified mechanics look forward to taking care of all your European automobile service and repair needs.
Common Problems From Lack of Maintenance
While vehicle maintenance can be inconvenient at times, proper care is crucial for optimal performance. Many vehicle problems such as leaks, wear and tear, and part failure can occur due to lack of maintenance and can lead to time-consuming and costly repairs.
- Seized Engine: Many times, a locked up engine is caused by lack of coolant or oil. These problems can typically be avoided with regular maintenance.
- Brake Pad/Rotor Wear: Alignment problems and insufficient brake fluid can lead to the need for frequent brake pad and rotor replacement.
- Increased Fuel Consumption: Your engine runs on a well-balanced mix of fuel and air. Improper maintenance can let problems lie build-up and gasket wear occur, causing the potential for increased fuel consumption and decreased vehicle power.
Warranty, Maintenance, Service & Repair
With many luxury and high-quality vehicles, manufacturers require a certain level of expertise from the technician team. In fact, with many brands, allowing an uncertified mechanic to service your vehicle could void the warranty. At European Service Center, we employ professionally trained and certified technicians that can complete your vehicle service without damaging fragile components or voiding your warranty.
We strive to earn the trust of our valued customers and win their business for life. At European Service Center we do not cut corners, and as a Bosch certified repair center, we have achieved a standard that most local shops can not match. We also offer 120 days same as cash through Bosch financing as well a warranty on our vehicle services. When dropping off your vehicle for maintenance, we understand and appreciate that your time is valuable. Our expert staff will be more than happy to arrange shuttle transportation or Uber service, so you are able to carry on with your day. We also offer free wireless connectivity should you wish to wait.
Reliable Service That You Can Count On
When you need reliable vehicle service and maintenance that you can count on, call the European Service Center team first. Our experts are skilled and knowledgeable with more than 35 years’ experience in auto European repair and maintenance. In fact, we are so sure of our service that we offer a limited 3-year / 36,000-mile warranty on all our work. Call us today to learn more about the general maintenance services we provide or to schedule your appointment.